Active in TEC at congregational, diocesan, and churchwide levels:
- TEC Executive Council 2003-2009
- Member 1997-2003 Joint Nominating Committee for the Election of the Presiding Bishop. (We nominated the first woman Presiding Bishop.)
- Secretory of the 2020 Task Force 1999-2000
- General Convention Deputy 1991-2015: Alternate 1982-1988 and 2018
- CT Stewardship Chairman 6 years
--CT Executive Council 15 years
Member in different years of three General Convention legislative committees: Stewardship (4 times), Evangelism (3 times) and the Environment (once)
Has been CEO of two vigorously companies. One grew from 56 to 1540 under my leadership and went public; the other grew from zero to over 120 employees.
You are welcome to keep coming back here to see new content.